Monday, June 22, 2009

Sasha- The legacy continues

So here is a picture of the lovely Sasha!

I know that you were all very anxious to see her! the bad news about that is, I am moving to Wyoming and can't take her with me, so the whole reason that I took the picture was so that I could post her up on Craig's list and sell her. check out the ad.

I can't take the 'ol, not so tired girl with me so I am trying to let her go.

But if anyone knows of a person in need of a decent car, I would rather give it away...so let me know if you know anyone!

3 comments:

Mindy Jo said...

so sad! I hate getting rid of cars.
K - so why are you moving home? What's up? I bet your folks are THRILLED!

Rubyjuice said...

I would love to drive good ol sasha...too bad i am in cali....thats too far!! When are you moving home? We will be visiting through the 8th of july starting this friday!! Will we see you?!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury said...

So did Sasha find a new home yet? Sasha wasn't as easy to "re-locate" as Henry (aka Henrietta) was. Poor Sasha.