Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Map my run rocks my socks, and shoes


So I don't just do jeeps, I have other loves, running is one of them... I was shown this amazing tool by my former roommate Robert, who got married, and have been using it ever since, I share it here for your enjoyment and use!
The only problem is that i now know for sure exactly how far I am running (It also can track mile splits, MPH, shoe usage etc.) the only problem being that with this knowledge comes responsibility, I can't just claim to have run 10 miles in an hour!
I also am showing a recent run, yesterday, its a 6 miler that wasn't too tough...there is plenty of great areas around here where I run! life is good and I am
happy when I get to run. Attached see a picture of me getting pumped up to run my second half marathon, as part of the Teton Dam Marathon, we had a relay team and I was the first leg. Also for your viewing enjoyment is a picture of me running at a BYU-I XC meet near the airport. This is the last kick right before the finish line.
Enjoy!



View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

1 comment:

iAMbarticus said...

you run a lot farther than i do...
http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/ut/provo/735127977598