Monday, November 17, 2008

I got the tagged fever


So Bart my loving brother lovingly tagged me, all that means I think, (please correct me, because Google didn't help) I pick the 4th photo in the 4th folder? whatever that means, I will try it and if I don't like it, I will just pick one that I like and write about it...ha I will rebel against this system, just like I refuse to forward ANY email, unless I make it my own first.

This is probably the worst picture in the album, I should delete and recount...
1) This was a little over a year ago... Raymond, Eric, Ben, David Guptle and I gathered as many Osage oranges we could find and played Home Run derby with them! it was awesome!
2) Ben's bat got all sticky from all the hedge apples (I just learned this from the web page) we smashed!
3) We honestly didn't get quite enough because we ran out in a few minutes. But it was a hoot! it was the classic boys being boys ploy.
4) Another tale that should be told...We also got golf clubs out and smashed the smaller pieces. It was awesome until I swung soo hard that the club left my hands and flew a good 30 feet into a bush. We couldn't even find it and to this day it remains unclaimed. I think that it was just the 3 iron anyway...who uses that?

I tag Chantal, Kristen (my cuz), Karen, and Emily(EJE's sister)

4 comments:

Tricia Harnish said...

hahahahhaha your kinda funny.

:)

Chantalita said...

So, I am not quite clear on what I need to do exactly. Pick a random pic and just see what it is and explain it? Let me know, and I'll do it.

Chantal

Kristin said...

OH! I didn't know you tagged me too! No, I got tagged...tagged Bart and then he tagged you! And I got tagged again! SO POPULAR!!! Miss your face off!

Totoro said...

Why didn't we do this this yeeaar???