Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Letter entry

My mom asked us to write our own paragraph for the family Christmas letter...Here is mine-


I am still living in St. Louis, MO, and as you can tell by the pictures, am enjoying life! I am dating a wonderful girl, Elizabeth Erekson who is from St Louis, we have been "officially together" for a few months and enjoy our time together. This is us at the Balloon Glow, it was absolutely splendid! We actually helped a couple take their balloon down when they were ready to pack it up, it was so much fun! The other picture is us at the Branch Halloween Party, I am a Rodeo Clown and she is a Red Hat Lady, (the other red hatters, mad hatters, if you ask me) were not there yet. As a side note I was nominated one of the costumes most likely to scare small children.

This year has been a busy
one, I has been able to attend multiple weddings, none of them mine, almost every single month this year! Its been a great opportunity to see all you family and friends! This picture shows me busting a groove with my cousin Ellie at Willie Harnish's Wedding. I seriously have had a wedding every month...
January- Okay no wedding, but I was home for Lethe's return from Spain.
February- Crissy Palmer- I didn't get to go...
March- Tim & Alisa (Harnish) Cook 8th, Dustin & Elizabeth Dews
15th
April- Derek and Alyx Cleaver
May- Willie and Liz Harnish
June- Tim and Crystal
July- Spencer & Kaylee Straub, Bryan and Laura
August- Robert and Jaime Marshall
September- Kelli
October- Cory & Jessica Gumm (cousin)
November- Lethe and Tristan 28th (Bart's birthday)
December-Jessi and Cody


I participates in many activities that keep me super busy,
as expected! I am active in Church services as Branch Clerk, as a Temple worker, and Institute President just to name a few. There is a Spanish branch that I also regularly attend to keep the Espanol up to par.

I like to work on the jeep, who has been affectionately named Sunny, I have a motorcycle and a truck that I tinker on and play with a lot. I also have two bicycles and used to commute on one almost everyday.


I love to serve wherever I can, I have a friend named Heather who was paralyzed in an accident, a few years ago, that I see frequently. I love spending time with her and her family; playing games, eating and just having fun. I also am able to help with "manly" chores around their home.

There are plenty of outdoorsy activities to participate in, biking, hiking, jeepin' and plenty of parks, museums and venues to see in the area.

I am currently looking for a new job and hoping to stay in St Louis but I know that only time and the Lord can tell what will happen.

4 comments:

iAMbarticus said...

I thought mom said write your own 'paragraph'... not write your own christmas letter. Sheesh! jk No but really. Mine was actually a paragraph. Like 4 sentences. Cause that's what a paragraph is. 3-4 sentences.

Lisa M said...

Looks like a fun year! I wish I was going the northern route on my drive I'd definitely stop by and hang out for a while...I just can't risk it with my little honda that I'm driving the snow and ice don't mix well with my poor girl. Glad your doing good and man what a busy year for weddings...is yours anywhere in the future??? ;)

Summer said...

Your costume was awesome

Totoro said...

I noticed you left out the pictures with me between the clown and the hatter? Oh!! I didn't make the Christmas letter cut!