Saturday, August 9, 2008


Sometimes people ask me what my dream is...and the answer i usually give, which is completely valid is not really the absolute catch-all answer.
The Usual answer is that that I would like to have a horse ranch in Colorado. I have visited two in my life, (or been on one and driven past one) and just really liked them, I think its a noble dream!
It lends to a super simple life, which I am a fan of 100%.
But the real answer is something I feel is somewhat more obtainable and realistic (we need realistic dreams too). To build furniture. I have limited experience in this (see picture on the left) but just think that it would be absolutely the greatest hobby/activity/dream job!
I guess I should start with the table my parents gave me, i kinda busted a leg...so the whole leg, support framework will need to be repaired...somehow...

3 comments:

Mindy Jo said...

i'll let you get some more practice on all my beat-up furniture! i think that's an awesome dream. my uncle (dad's brother) builds furniture for a living and a pretty good one @ that. he literally takes a truck and crane up to the mountains in idaho and gets wood - brings it home - and makes stuff. it's amazing! you can do it, too! I believe in you, bret!

love,
mindy jo
xoxo

Kristin said...

You turd...you have a blog??? You didn't even tell me. Fart!

iAMbarticus said...

hey i have a blog now too... barttimesnow.blogspot.com It should explain itself on why it came into existence. Love ya bro!