Sunday, March 23, 2008

This is Sunny, she is pretty much my girlfriend, I buy her stuff and we always try to spend time together on the weekends, actually we work on improving "us" all the time. As you can see its a work in progress.
I have added a 2.5 inch lift, 33" tires, custom bumpers and various other items. I am going to be featured in my companies newsletter in the next issue! This is one of my favorite pictures of her...the sunset behind her, its beautiful!

This is not a toy as some might call it, its a serious Tool, like the others around it.

I thought one with us together might be appropriate!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Is it healthy to have a romantic relationship with a piece of steel such as a Jeep? I'm no Dr. Phil, but I can't see this ever working out.

Covina Ballerina said...

SO sweet that you share such a special relationship with your jeep. Remember those comments people in high school wrote in your yearbook. Classic example, never change! That is exactly how your relationship with your jeep should remain.

Mindy Jo said...

Your girlfriend is a really beauty! :) You need to bring her to OKLAHOMA sometime to we can all meet her! ;)